How to Operate the Ultrasonic Nebulizer.
1. Plug the adapter into a power outlet: green light turns on; the nebulizer is at standby mode.
2. Press the Mode button: green light changes to yellow light; the nebulizer will be operating in high mode (which means high level of mist output).
3. Press the Mode button for a second time: yellow light changes to blinking yellow/green light; the nebulizer will be operating in low mode (which means low level of mist output).
4. Press the Mode button for a third time: blinking yellow/green light changes to green light; the nebulizer stops producing mist and enters standby mode.
How to Use.
1. Take off the cover.
2. Pour water into cylinder water container. Fill it slightly above the white rubber ring level (so up to the transparent part). Please note, the recommended water temperature is 86 F (30 C).
3. If your medication is premixed, place it in the medicine cup. Otherwise, mix the correct dose of medication and other solutions prescribed by your physician, and then place it in the medicine cup. Please note, the medicine cup should be filled up to its midline. The midline level indicates 10 milliliters.
4. Put the medicine cup into the water container.
5. Put the soft gasket on top of the medicine cup.
6. Put the cover on the host.
How to Properly Take a Nebulized Breathing Treatment.
Breathe in slowly and deeply over 3 or 5 seconds, holding your breath for 10 seconds at the end of inhalation. This allows the medication to deposit deep into the airway. The treatment should last between 5 and 10 minutes. If you put more than one medicine inside the cup, the treatment may last up to 20 minutes. The treatment is over when the white mist stops coming out of the nebulizer, or when the solution starts to sputter. Package includes: 1x Host, 2x Masks (Adults and Children), 2x Mouthpieces, 1x Extendable Tube, 5x Medicine Cups, 1x Soft Gasket, 1x Power Adapter.
- MEDICAL USE: Effective treatment and prevention of Asthma, Allergies and many respiratory diseases like COPD, Bronchitis, Emphysema, Cystic Fibrosis, Pheumonia, etc.
- ADVANTAGES OF ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY: The production of superfine mist, by the use of ultrasonic vibration, makes it possible for the medication to deposit deep into the airway. This technique is significantly more effective than older, conventional air activated generators because: aerosol particles are smaller and more uniform in size and the aerosol is greater and denser.
- QUICK AND SILENT RELIEF: The nebulized breathing sessions are painless and usually take just 5-10 minutes to produce the desired effect. The virtually silent operation creates a comfortable environment for a patient.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT SOLUTION: Unlike bulky and heavy traditional nebulizer machines, which have to compress air in order to produce mist, the dimensions of this ultrasonic nebulizer are just 5.5 x 3.1 x 2.1 inches and its weight is about 5.3 oz. This device is meant to be easy to carry and compact.
- SAFE TO USE: Ultrasonic nebulizer does not use any heat source and therefore doesn’t represent a fire or burning hazard. It produces a cool, harmless mist, so it can be safely used even by children.