**The mouth piece may come white or clear**.
The ANCHORwell peak flow meter will take the guesswork out of tracking your PEF and FEV1 values and make monitoring your lung condition a breeze.
The peak flow meter has a memory function that stores your previous recordings. These recordings can easily be transferring into a tracking app or paper charting system.
It is easy to use, and can be used by both adults and children. In fact we’ve had children as young as 2 using this meter!
Easy to use color coded values, make tracking your goal peak flow easy. Customize your target value according to your care providers recommendation.
We know you’ll be satisfied with your purchase from AnchorWell. We are trusted among parents and professionals, and our company is proud to serve our customers by providing reliable, accurate, and user-friendly products.
- MOST ACCURATE FOR ASTHMA AND COPD MONITORING- Our Peak Flow Meter takes the guesswork out of measuring your Performance Measure Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in 1-second (FEV1). This meter has an accuracy of +/- 4%, 3 times better than industry standard. You’ll no longer have to reset your manual meter and guess at exact numbers. With each blow you’ll feel assured you know the exact status of your lungs so you can breath easy
- EASY TO CLEAN AND WORKS FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN – The mouth piece can be easily washed with warm water and a mild soap. This machine is multifunctional and can be used for both adults and children (as young as 3).
- MEMORY RECALL WITH STOPLIGHT SCHEME FOR GOAL MEASUREMENTS – The memory recall with give you easy access to the last 120 readings (numerical, no time/date). You can set target goals and our stoplight scheme will tell you if you’re in the green zone (reaching 80% of your target), yellow zone (reaching 50% of your target), or red zone. This aids in guiding you in your management of your lung condition.
- RECORDS BOTH PEF/FEV1 MEASUREMENTS – You’ll get two different measurements after you blow. Your Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) and your Forced Expiratory Volume over 1 second (FEV1). Both are used to manage lung condition as directed by a physician.
- MEETS FDA AND AMERICAN THORACIC SOCIETY STANDARDS – This product was designed in the United States, and manufactured in a facility that is FDA approved. Our product has FDA registration and meets all the parameters to be compliant with the American Thoracic Society accuracy standards